What is a tattoo blowout?
A tattoo blowout is when the ink from your tattoo starts to spread out from the original line work, creating a blurry and smeared effect.
How does a tattoo blowout happen?
This usually happens when the tattoo artist uses too much pressure when tattooing, or if the person getting tattooed moves too much. Tattoo blowouts can ruin the look of a tattoo and be very frustrating for both the tattoo artist and the tattoo owner.
How can you avoid a tattoo blowout?
There are a few things you can do to avoid getting a tattoo blowout.
1. Choose a tattoo artist who is experienced and has a good reputation.
2. Make sure the tattoo artist uses the right amount of pressure when tattooing.
3. Don’t move too much during the tattooing process.
4. Follow the tattoo artist’s aftercare instructions carefully.
5. Be patient – it can take a few weeks for the tattoo to heal properly.
What should you do if you get a tattoo blowout?
If you do end up with a tattoo blowout, don’t panic! There are a few things you can do to try and fix it.
1. Give it time – the tattoo may look better after it has healed completely.
2. Use tattoo aftercare products – these can help to fade the tattoo and make it look better.
3. See a tattoo artist – they may be able to touch up the tattoo and fix the problem.
4. Cover it up – if all else fails, you can always get another tattoo to cover up the blowout!
Check out this video for more info also…